Traffic Signal Problem

If you have noticed a problem with a traffic signal and want to report it to the Public Works Department, please call 903-935-4487. 

Please note that the City of Marshall does not maintain the traffic signals located on State Highways 31, 43, 59, 80. These signals are maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation