Loose Animal

If you notice someone who is having a problem with a loose animal, please report it to Animal Control by calling 903-935-4530. 

If the animal appears to be threatening or vicious and it is in the evening or on a weekend, please call the Police Department at 903-935-4575. You may also notify Animal Control by submitting a concern online.