Report a Problem

Thank you for taking time to report your concerns to the City of Marshall.  Your concern will be routed to the appropriate City contact person for action.  

Note: Please use this service to report non-emergency issues only. 


If the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911. If you need to report an emergency water/sewer/street/drainage issue, please call the City Of Marshall Public Services Department at 903-935-4487, 24 hours a day.