The City of Marshall Communications Coordinator and Management Analyst is an administrative role. This role involves creating public relations and marketing materials. This role also involves tracking and reporting analytics on marketing and communications campaigns and coordinating promotional events.
- Write a variety of different content to support the City of Marshall communications and marketing efforts.
- Implement a communications strategy designed to further company objectives.
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on municipal trends, government orders, and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Respond to media inquiries and maintain relationships with journalists and other members of the press.
- Plan press conferences and other promotional events.
- Coordinate volunteers, support staff, vendors, and more to support promotional events.
- Outreach to press outlets, magazines, influencers, and build strategic partnerships to grow brand notoriety.