NEWS RELEASE: National Night Out 2018
Map of street closures (red lines) and placement of events.
The Marshall Police Department will host this year’s National Night Out on Tuesday, October 2. The event will be held outside of the historic Harrison County Courthouse in Downtown Marshall from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. There will be free food, games, bounce houses, K9 and SWAT demonstrations and entertainment for all.
National Night Out encourages neighbors and communities to come together and build relationships and police-community partnerships.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 6PM – Introduction
- - MPD Police Chief Cliff Carruth
- - National Anthem – Angela Fitzpatrick
- - Prayer – Officer Gill
- 6:15PM – Sam Houston Elementary Honor Choir
- 6:25PM – Marshall High School Mavettes
- 6:35PM – Texas Rage All-Star Cheer Team
- 6:45PM – MPD and HCSO K9 Units demonstrations
- 7PM – MPD SWAT demonstration
- 7:30PM – Marshall Fire Department demonstration
This year, Walmart, Marshall Ford Lincoln, Caddo Packing, Super One Foods, Meadowbrook Funeral Home and Sweet Sabine’s are all sponsoring the event.
Public Information Officer
Marshall Police Department