NEWS RELEASE: National Night Out 2017
The Marshall Police Department will host this year’s National Night Out on Tuesday, October 3. The event will be held outside of the historic Harrison County courthouse in Downtown Marshall from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. There will be free food, games, bounce houses, K9 and SWAT demonstrations and entertainment for all. This year, Walmart, Caddo Packing, Super One Food, Brookshires and Save-A-Lot are sponsoring the event.
National Night Out encourages neighbors and communities to come together and build relationships and police-community partnerships.
The itinerary is as follows:
6:00 p.m. – Introduction – National Night Out Coordinator Officer George Gill
- Chief of Police
- National Anthem – Angela Fitzpatrick
- Prayer – Ofc. Gill
- 6:15 p.m. – Wiley College Choir
- 6:30 p.m. – William Chapel Praise Dance
- 6:45 p.m. – Gravity Tumbler & Cheer
- 7:00 p.m. – K-9 Demo – MPD
- 7:30 p.m. – SWAT Demo – MPD
- 7:45 p.m. – Marshall Fire Dept. Demo
Please contact Officer George Gill at 903-930-0427 for any questions regarding the event.
Public Information Officer
Marshall Police Department