Traffic Signal Problem

If you have noticed a problem with a traffic signal and want to report it to the Public Services Department, please call 903-935-4402.  Problems with traffic signals can range from a burned out bulb in one of the lights, to the entire signal not working.  You may also submit a complaint by clicking on the link below to notify the Public Services  Department by email.

Report The Problem With This Form

(* Indicates required field)

* Problem you wish to report:

Additional Comments:

Problem Category:

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Copyright © 2019 City of Marshall Texas