Manhole Overflowing

Please report overflowing manholes to the Public Works Department at 903-935-4487 as soon as possible to alleviate flooding.  You may also submit a complaint by clicking on the link below to notify the Public Works Department by email.

Report The Problem With This Form

(* Indicates required field)

* Problem you wish to report:

Additional Comments:

Problem Category:

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Copyright © 2019 City of Marshall Texas