Loose Dog

If you are experiencing a problem with a loose dog, or if you know of someone who is having a problem with a loose dog, please report it to Animal Control by calling 903-935-4530.  If the animal appears to be threatening or vicious and it is in the evening or on a weekend, please call the Police Department at 903-935-4575.  You may also notify Animal Control by clicking on the link below to submit a complaint electronically.

Report The Problem With This Form

(* Indicates required field)

* Problem you wish to report:

Additional Comments:

Problem Category:

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Copyright © 2020 City of Marshall Texas