Ditches and Drainage

If you have noticed a problem with a ditch or drain and want to report it to the Street Department, please call 903-935-4485.  You may also submit a complaint by clicking on the link below to notify the Street Department by email.  

Report The Problem With This Form

(* Indicates required field)

* Problem you wish to report:

Additional Comments:

Problem Category:

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Copyright © 2018 City of Marshall Texas