Damaged or Missing Traffic Sign

If you have noticed a damaged or missing traffic sign, please report it to the Public Works Department by calling 903-935-4487.  You may also submit a complaint by clicking on the link below to notify the Public Works Department by email.

Report The Problem With This Form

(* Indicates required field)

* Problem you wish to report:

Additional Comments:

Problem Category:

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Copyright © 2020 City of Marshall Texas