MARSHALL FIRE DEPARTMENT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT
The City of Marshall, Texas Fire Department will hold an entrance examination for the purpose of establishing an eligibility list for the position of:
ENTRY LEVEL FIREFIGHTER
Saturday, April 21, 2018
9:00 o'clock AMCentral Fire Station 601 S. Grove Street Marshall, Texas 75670
For more information or questions, contact Assistant Chief Joe Hudson at (903) 935-4580
- Must be at least 18 years of age, but not yet 36 years of age by the date of the exam.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must Possess a valid driver's license. A Texas Class B driver's license will be required after employment.
Preferred Professional Qualifications:
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) Basic Fire Fighter Certification, or Higher
- Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) EMT-Basic, EMT-Intermediate, Paramedic, or Licensed Paramedic Certification